The team at Silver Sands Veterinary is looking for a passionate veterinarian to join us as an associate. The right candidate will have a great love of animals, be a hardworking team player, have excellent bedside manners, and of course, hold a DVM/VMD! Are you looking for veterinarian jobs? Keep reading!
To be eligible for this associate veterinarian role, you must:
- Be a licensed DVM/VMD in Connecticut or be eligible for licensure
- Have a current DEA license and APHIS accreditation
- Be willing to work as part of a team environment
Recent graduates are considered, so don’t be shy!
Silver Sands Veterinary is looking for a nurse technician to join our team in Milford! The right candidate will be an animal lover, a hardworking team player, and have a friendly, personable bedside manner.
To be eligible for this vet tech job, you must:
- Have at least one year’s experience as a veterinary technician
- Clean and stock exam rooms as needed
- Administer treatments to pets
- Collect blood, urine/fecal samples, and skin samples for lab work
- Assist in surgery which may include patient prep, surgical suite prep, and discharge
- Demonstrate proper animal restraint for examination
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Work with others as a part of a team for providing exceptional pet health
- Other duties as assigned
Silver Sands Veterinary is looking to add a veterinary assistant to our current staff.
We offer a positive work environment that inspires teamwork and a heavy caseload that offers loads of experience and opportunity to use your skills.
- We need people who are able to multitask and who are detailed oriented.
- We are looking for super assistants—candidates who are educated, skilled, and want to excel.
- Veterinary experience is a MUST.
These are full-time positions, and the candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Employee benefits include medical, dental, continuing education allowance, uniforms, paid time off, 401k, disability, and more.
Wages are determined by the strength of the candidate.
Client Support Representative
This is a full-time position, and the candidate must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays. At least two years of experience in a customer service-related field is required. Prior veterinary experience is preferred. Wages and benefits are determined by the strength of the candidate.
Full-time positions consist of a four-day workweek. Full-time team members are offered medical and dental insurance, 401k retirement plan, short-term disability, continuing education allowance, uniform allowance, paid time off and discounted veterinary care.
Ready to apply?
Complete the form below to submit your resume.